venerdì 4 marzo 2011

Hibiscus Shampoo

Fleur d'hibiscusImage via Wikipedia
No need to spent money for shampoo

Believe me, there is no need to spent for a shampoo. Do you have a hibiscus plant in your courtyard? Then you can save money. Just like every others I also tried so many brands of shampoos. Nothing seems suitable for my hair type. Some shampoos makes my hair too dry. The conditioner makes my hair too stiff. Conditioner gives a thick sticky and stiff coating over the hair which I don't like. Herbal shampoo also I am not satisfied with.

Because of all these matters I finally decided to keep away from shampoos and conditioners. If I want to wash my hair I use shampoo just like a soap liquid. Then I deeply put oil and get moisturized. But still my hair look not very healthy. Just like every others because of busy schedule I did not bother about this.

Few weeks back one of my client called and asked for any shampoo that she can use. She won't use any shampoo and prefer some natural homemade shampoo. I prescribed to use hibiscus leaves as shampoo. Let me tell you the next day morning she called me again to say thanks. She used the hibiscus shampoo and the result was amazing.

How to prepare hibiscus shampoo
So I thought this time let me start using hibiscus shampoo. I prepared just a simple shampoo with hibiscus leaves. I took 10 leaves of hibiscus and one hibiscus flower. Then I made a loose paste by adding a little water. You know it will be a green sticky liquid.

How to use hibiscus shampoo
Apply a little oil before bathing is fine. After wetting hair apply hibiscus shampoo. If you have dry hair certainly apply some oil. Otherwise it may make it more dry latter. Do smart rubbing on scalp and hair with this shampoo. Do this for five min. Then rinse
hair normally. Here you can see and feel the difference. I really felt ashamed for running after store bought shampoos. Use this hibiscus shampoo at least once in a week.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento